Upholstery cleaning in Richmond VA
Upholstery cleaning process:
There are three steps to the upholstery cleaning process: preparation, cleaning, and finishing.
1. Vacuum the entire piece of furniture to remove loose dry soils and hair.Wetted loose particles like pet dander, dirt and soils are much harder to remove.
2. Apply a light pretreatment that soaks into upholstery and traps soils. Pretreatment of upholstery fabric with special cleaning solutions, will break up heavy stains and soils, and release them from material’s fiber. At this point, they will be much easier to pick up with low moisture cleaning. In some cases, spot cleaning, pet odor, and pet stain removal may be necessary.
3. Scrub heavy soiled parts of furniture using a horsehair brush to break up stubborn substances and force them to release from fibers.
4. After scrubbing, fabric is cleaned and dried with low moisture water extraction tool, that removes remaining spots and soils, and most of the moisture.
An optional protective coat can be applied to the furniture to keep it safe from future soils.
5. In some cases speed dry is necessary. Most of the times furniture will dry in a couple of hours.
Health benefits of having upholstery items cleaned regularly
1. Upholstery cleaning kills and removes bacteria: upholstery items are victims of messes and spills that can make them damp. Upholstery fabric is a good place for bacteria to grow and thrive. Unless you regularly clean your cushions and coverings, bacterias will continue to grow and multiply. Simple upholstery cleaning can kill these bacteria and make your home safe for you, your family and pets.
2. Upholstery cleaning removes dust and allergens: According to the US National Center for Health Statistics, 1 in every 3 individuals living in the US suffers from a respiratory problem. Respiratory problems include Asthma and Bronchitis normally aggravated by dust and other allergens. Without routine upholstery cleaning, dust and other allergens such as mold and mildew can get trapped in your upholstery. All these can cause various diseases and allergies in your family.
3. Upholstery cleaning improves air quality: Studies show that majority of people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors. Also, according to EPA, indoor air pollution is one of the top 5 environmental dangers to the public. These statistics show that our indoor air quality is essential to our health. Upholstery cleaning can help remove dirt, dust, and allergens that pollute indoor air and make it clean and safe for you, your family and pets.
Why choose SteamLine for professional upholstery cleaning?
Our trained upholstery cleaning technicians know the effects various treatments have on different fabric types. They trained to analyze a specific situation and determine the time and materials required to complete the job. SteamLine upholstery cleaning technicians know how to apply cleaning solutions and operate cleaning machinery safely. Technicians working in proximity with children and pets countless times. They understand how to implement the necessary procedures and precautions to make sure that no one is put in harm’s way.
Contact us for FREE upholstery cleaning estimate
For best upholstery cleaning in Richmond VA area call SteamLine carpet cleaning restoration today 804-814-8447
Drop us a line and we will respond you as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
SteamLine has appreciated all our customers! We also hope that our customers appreciate us too. Your testimonials, reviews, and letters help us to provide better services for you and your family. Like us on Facebook
SteamLine contact info
SteamLine carpet cleaning restoration
cash, check, credit card
8802 Three Chopt Rd #205
Richmond, VA 23229USA
SteamLine carpet cleaning restoration Reviewed by Anna S. on . SteamLine did a great job cleaning and stretching my carpets. Very professional and affordable service. My carpets looks brand new. We definitely use SteamLine again Rating: 5.0
- Thank you for the wonderful articleJune 26, 2018 - 7:57 am by Christi
- My favorite part of this article is when you mentioned that...June 1, 2018 - 5:14 am by Joy Butler
- Professional carpet cleaning takes care of the dirt which...March 19, 2018 - 10:24 pm by Peter Eckhart
- Excellent advice. Indeed, maintenance cleaning may not be...March 18, 2018 - 11:42 pm by Chris Ashby
affordable bed bedbugs best bugs carpet carpet cleaning Richmond VA carpet repair carpet repair Richmond VA carpet replacement Richmond VA carpet stretching Chester VA carpet stretching Glen Allen VA Carpet stretching Mechanicsville VA carpet stretching Richmond VA Chester Chesterfield cleaner cleaning deductible deduction deep expert floor cleaning Glen Allen green Henrico home office importance irs Mechanicsville Midlothian professional professional carpet cleaning Richmond VA removal rental repair Richmond safe Short Pump steam stretching tax tools VA Virginia